FB Page & Personal Acc

20110514

muscles ribbon knot



definately a more calming
as i just got back from massage
well if your body got really bad aches for a long period
dont waste time go for massage 
before it get to be some serious desease

just now for example,the massager found bruises swollen muscles
around my breast and my knees..its very painful but 
after she massage to get the muscles back into place

and massage my tummy
(my massagers always found my tummy on stress,
and they cnt managed it  well and this current one healed it better)

the pain are gone...
and i feel more relax calm and more oxygen(literally)

anyway,take a good posture in
walking,driving,carry and pickup things and sitting..
there's a reason for everything to be care of.

**************************

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ;)

FATIN NABILAH

YASMIN


CELEBRATING FOR SUCCESS OF THE PAST
AND BUILDING THE STREGHT IN FUTURE :)

No comments: