FB Page & Personal Acc

20100717

If he really did it,
surely his sister would really know,
cz he always caught by the sister if he did wrong
but the biggest lie
he did just lying of he not play games but he did.

YA ALLAH,
I trust with my whole heart.
This blur,nerd,game-geek person,doesnt even care else but wide screen of anime and 3D,
is INNOCENT!

Why of all the person involve of playing with her and
he be said guilty?

He doesnt even care to hugs,to tickles,holds neither to touch other child
as he not care that but toys,games and tv.

totally GEEK!

why must he?

You put the blame on 13yrs old my brother and cruising him stupid as he is not good in explaining,
and your 3yrs old child loves in explaining that all between 30-50yrs old trust on her that you compare of.

That's start going WRONG!

PLUS,you didnt trust that I the only saw the incident,and i am 19yrs old,is even in law are more qualified to give judgement is to be ignore.

OTHERS are so busy chit chating and having fun of nothing and i'm there in responsible of taking care of ALL MY SIBLINGS,and the guardian of the child at that time are so busy with other things that is NOT SO IMPORTANT,receive calls from your bf.

yaaaa...certainly you are wrong.

BUT,I AM VERY DISSAPOINTED THAT ALL OF YOU SUCH A SHITTERS.

HOW MUCH DID YOU EDUCATES YOUR HEART MORE THAN YOUR BRAIN?

YAA COLOURED HAIR MOTHER THAT ACCUSED MY INNOCENT BROTHER,WHERE YOUR SHALAT HAVE GONE WHILE YOU OBSESSING TO PROVE THE 'TRUTH'.

THAT SHOWN SOMETHING OF YOUR SIDE.

he's innocent i bet you,just an accident.

tell me.
did you ever penah kene?

that you dare to tell me how is the person that is sexual harrasment?
maybe you would pray god to avoid it?
it's very big not a secret anymore.
I kene sexual harrasment since i 7 yrs old,8yrs old,9yrs old and this one is almost which i 17yrs old.

could you tell me,why didnt i reveal anything about it until now?
coz da memang perangai ktorg semua xreti bercakap and susun ayat terbaik mcm org len utk bercakap get it?
PANDAI CAKAP XSEMESTINYA PANDAI OKE?

the most brilliant brother i had is him and you said that he's stupid for the sake he dont speak as well as you parrot child did?

that is not a prove my dear BITCH!

you may walk with a smile as you saw my brother being slap and whatever on him.
my mother did it for the sake you to smile,should be thank to god NOT
bcoz you that genius in solving problem.

and as my brother reach home,he's still in trauma of what happen..
it is so sudden.like suddenly you got a call right now that your mom died already.that sudden.

he was like WHAT?!!!!WHAT ON EARTH IS THE  v  IS?!WHY SHOULD I BEEN CURIOUS ABOUT IT?I JUST RATHER CARE TO TOUCH PSP THAN THAT!


QUES CONTINUES AS HE ALMOST CRYING SAYS THAT WHAT THE SACRIFICE OF TIME GOING TO MOSQUE EVERY SHALAT AND I BEING ACCUSED THIS?!


TRUST ME.THIS IS MY LAST CARE OF OTHER PEOPLE HEART!

No comments: