FB Page & Personal Acc

20110916

I MISSED THE BEST MOMENT THAT SUPPOSED HAPPENED TO ME TODAY

"today was not my rezqi" 
says my mom

i woke as early as 9 for holiday
celebrating 16/9 Malaysia Day
i woke up as i dont know what to do for the day
i went out to shop few things and wasting my time wandering
which end up i forgot to deposit money for Sera Keyya 

since last Thursday,i was too excited to meet my firends
after reading a post from Lyana Alwani 


without reading it in Full
i careless and so stupid for being one
person that miss out the day was happening today
until i saw their pictures at The Gardens :(



without realized, i gonna be too sad 
about this by the end of the day

i was so happy about how 
i managed to changed the old wipers from Iswara,
all by myself.

well,i know it just the cheap wipers,
it's all that i can afford anyway,
RM12.90 each

we spend too much for this old Iswara.
if you can remember we trying to 

oh later after zohor
 i still dont know how to appreciate the time to revise
for my degree account,i follow my mom to UPM
to visit my sister,
on our way back we got a call to join my neighbour
open house,in rushed we managed to arrived on time

i put on my satin again,with cotton try to look best
and here i look before realized that i already missed the 
BEST MOMENT THAT SUPPOSED HAPPENED TO ME.

No comments: